Graz and the South-Styrian Wine Routes
Golden Hill host Andreas Reinisch takes you to his favourite places, hidden gems and special areas
Discover Graz – the capital of culture and culinary delights and follow the 3 main wine routes: South Styrian wine route, Sausaler wine route and Schilcher wine route. All within 3 days. Together with the restaurant “Kogel 3” we have put together a special pleasure trip for you. Enjoy a sumptuous evening with Barbara’s private dining and traditional Styrian home cooking of the highest level at “Kogel 3”.
We have put together a delightful package for you which includes:
- 3 overnight stays – based upon availability in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Chalet Silberfuchs
- Daily gourmet-breakfast
- Private spa
- 600 m² of an idyllic natural swimming pond and 15,000 m² spacious park facilities with sauna cube, “Snack Garden”, wellness oases, cozy places, Champagne Lounge and open fires
- 1 delicious five-course candlelight dinner for two with a wine accompaniment from our region
- 1 three-course menu at “Kogel 3” with a breathtaking view
- 1 “Vinoble” foam bath
- 2 partial body massages (or 1 full-body massage)
Sightseeing in Graz including a delicious Styrian snack, 2 glasses of Styrian wine and a dessert surprise. Check-in at Golden Hill from 3:30 pm with a welcome drink in our unique wine cellar
Fascinating South Styria. Your Golden Hill host Andreas Reinisch will personally take you on a delightful culinary tour through the Sausaler and South Styrian vineyards (duration approx. 2 hours). Discover the beauty of these unique picturesque landscapes on hidden trails.
As a special highlight, we offer an exclusive wine tasting at the Potzinger family’s winegrower’s house in Ratsch an der Weinstrasse with an overview of the best wines and sparkling wines from the 20 ha estate, garnished with exciting information and background stories about the Styrian wine country from the winegrower and chairman of WeinSteiermark Stefan Potzinger.
Discover the Schilcher-Wine Route on your own. Jauntily follow the temptations of the “Schilcherland”, the magic of the dazzling juices of wine, enjoy heavenly culinary delicacies and refresh your soul by the bountiful vistas of rolling hills and fertile fields.
Euro 1,230 per person* in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs
Other chalets can be booked for an additional charge.
Bookable for 2 up to a maximum of 6 people in one of the Country Chalets
Minimum occupancy of 2–3 adults in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs.
* For additional adults please ask us for our special discounts.