Horse Riding Holidays @ Golden Hill
On horseback through the vineyards
Discover the fantastic wine-growing area around the village of St. Nikolai in the “Sausal” Mountains on horseback. Spend relaxing days in one of our Country Chalets and enjoy experiences of nature, of a very special kind.
- 3 overnight stays including a gourmet breakfast and private spa in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Chalet Silberfuchs
- Use of the 600 sqm natural swimming pond, the fitness cube and the spacious park facilities
- 1 bottle of Golden Hill Selection
- 1 healthy four course set meal for 2 people with a bottle of Styrian wine
- 1 ride out through the vine-covered hills: the shuttle service will take you to our partner business, where you will be welcomed with a drink before getting acquainted with the gentle Icelandic horses; Mrs Ann Krisper will then lead you in her friendly manner through the picturesque vineyards to the village of Kitzeck, where you will have a rest at a rustic wine tavern; the duration is between 4 and 5 hours; riding skills in walk, trot and canter are required; when you are back at the resort, we will serve you a “Kaiserschmarren” (sweet sliced pancake).
- 1 skin care treatment with Vinoble grape seed oil for 2 people: the skin care product is made from Himalaya salt and local grape seeds; you will be amazed at the beneficial effects of the treatment, which tightens the skin and improves the blood circulation.
- 1 bath in the barrique with grape essences: enjoy the moisturising bath in the bathtub; relaxation and well-being are guaranteed.
- 1 aromatic essence for the sauna
Bookable for 2 to max. 6 people in one of the Country Chalets
Euro 1,195 – per person * in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs
* Prices are based on 2-3 adults in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs. For more adults please ask for the discounted prices.