Horse Riding Holidays @ Golden Hill
On the horseback through the vineyards
Discover on the horseback the fantastic wine-growing area around the village of St. Nikolai in the “Sausal” Mountains. Spend relaxing days in our romantic Steinfuchs Cottage or in one of our new Country Chalets and enjoy nature experiences of a special kind.
- 3 nights in the romantic Steinfuchs Cottage or in one of our exclusive Country Chalets, including an abundant breakfast
- Use of the 600 sqm natural swimming pond, the fitness cube and the spacious park facilities
- 1 bottle of Golden Hill Selection
- 1 healthy four course menu with corresponding wines for 2 persons
- 1 ride out through the vine-covered hills: the shuttle service will take you to our partner business, where you will be welcomed with a drink before getting acquainted with the gentle Icelandic horses; Mrs Ann Krisper will then lead you in her friendly manner through the picturesque vineyards to the village of Kitzeck, where you will have a rest at a rustic wine tavern; the duration is between 4 and 5 hours; riding skills in step, trot and gallop are required; when you are back to the resort, we will serve you a “Kaiserschmarren” (sweet sliced pancake).
- 1 skin care with grape seed oil for 2 persons: the skin care product is made from Himalaya salt and local grape seeds; you will be amazed at the beneficial effects of the treatment, which tightens the skin and improves the blood circulation.
- 1 bath in the barrique with grape essences: enjoy the moisturising bath in the bathtub; relaxation and well-being are guaranteed.
- 1 aromatic essence for the sauna
Bookable for 2 to max. 6 persons in the Cottage Steinfuchs or in one of the Country Chalets
Euro 1.100, – per person *
* Prices are based on 2-4 adults at Landhaus Steinfuchs or 2-3 adults in a Country Chalet. For more adults or children, please ask for the discounted prices.