Your luxury holiday in Austria
That is all included in the Golden Hill Chalets and Loft:
- Exclusive use of the Country Chalet or the Loft
- Welcome drink
- Private wellness oasis in the chalet or the Loft
- Abundant gourmet breakfast including local delicacies for your entire stay, including Nespresso coffee capsules and high quality tea; fresh bread, rolls and pastries are provided every morning
- Wellness & Fitness: Use of the 600 m² idyllic natural swimming pond and the spacious park facilities with “Snack Garden”, wellness oases, cosy places for relaxing and open fires. Use of the “Sauna Cube” and the “Fitness Cube” in the park with the latest fitness equipment and view of the pool.
- Use of the “Sparkling Spirit” Champagne Lounge in the park (can also be booked exclusively by couples or small groups).
- Each chalet or loft is equipped with a fine tea bar, a Nespresso machine and coffee capsules.
- Care products from VINOBLE grape cosmetics and SOAVO lavender natural cosmetics
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Wood or bioethanol for the fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping and on request daily change of towels.
- Linen change after 4 nights
- Final cleaning
- Sophisticated technical equipment, including WIFI internet access, television
- Use of the CUBE e-mountain bikes if available
- Nordic walking poles, snow hiking shoes to borrow if available
- Covered parking space
- Charging stations for e-cars: 2 Tesla-stations, 1 BMW-Wallbox+ for all i-types, 1 station for all e-cars.
- Helicopter landing on request
Holidays with your own horse
Horse riding enthusiasts with their own horse will be spoilt for choice at Golden Hill Country Chalets & Suites, because one of our three newly built chalets, the Chalet Goldfuchs, has its own paddock in front of the terrace, where you can safely leave your horse to graze. The price of bringing your own horse is upon request.