The Chalet Rates
The rates include a sumptuous gourmet breakfast, private spa and many more Golden Hill services.
Euro 295,- per person and night from 3 nights
Euro 265,- per person and night from 8 nights
Euro 265,- per person and night from 4 people on (Chalet Silberfuchs and Rotfuchs)
Euro 265,- per person and night from 5 people on (Chalet Steinfuchs)
Euro 255,- per person and night for regular guests from the 3rd booking on
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Golden Hill regular guests are rewarded
If you have already stayed more than two times with us, you rank among our regular guests. Receive our best price from Euro 255 – per person and night on your 3rd stay. This offer is neither pending on duration of stay nor on occupancy. Packages cannot be combined.
Holidays with your horse
Horse-riding enthusiasts will certainly enjoy this opportunity: We offer you a chalet where you can see your horse grazing on meadowland directly in front of your patio. Price for bringing your horse on request.
Golden Hill – Adults only
Our concept focuses on adults aiming to find tranquillity and a magical time full of enjoyment. Maybe others would like to enjoy an undisturbed honeymoon or conduct a meeting full of ideas. That is what the philosophy of ”Golden Hill“ is. It does not matter whether you are a couple, sports enthusiast, business partner or single traveller.
The needs of children are different from those of adults, as they enjoy playing, running and rollicking. This is what our concept is not aligned for, hence we therefore do not provide any child facilities. Furthermore, our natural swimming pond could potentially be very dangerous for children.
Therefore, we recommend holidays at Golden Hill for children from 13 years and upwards. We may make exceptions in particular cases, for example, if the whole facility is booked or if that certain booking situation makes it possible.
Further useful information
- Minimum stay: 3 nights. Upon request 2 overnight stays for an extra charge of Euro 20,- per person and night are possible as well. A stay of 2 nights can be booked at the earliest 14 days before the desired arrival.
- During semester break, Easter, as well as Christmas and New Year’s Eve only bookings from 6 nights are possible. (Pentecost holidays from 5 nights)
- Minimum occupancy in the chalet: 2 adults
- Full payment is due at the time of booking
- Check-in after 3:30 PM Check-out by 10:30 AM. You can use the park with its wellness facilities until 3:00 PM on the day of departure.
- Golden Hill is always in season. We do not charge any bank holiday or seasonal supplements.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms of the Golden Hill Country Chalets & Suites Resort. However, there are cosy outdoor facilities where you can enjoy a cigarette.
- The accommodation prices include the statutory value-added tax and are excl. local taxes.
Cancellation conditions due to COVID-19: more flexibility for your next chalet holiday
Due to COVID-19, we have amended the cancellation conditions until further notice for stays until the 1st of August 2020: If the covid-19 measures are continued, then cancellations are free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. In this case, you can postpone your booking, free of charge, to a new date or you can get a voucher, which can be redeemed without limitation. The cancellation conditions only apply for cancellations, which are directly related to COVID-19.
Regular cancellation conditions
Bookings are subjected to the general conditions for the hotel business of 2006 with the following difference: In case of cancellation, you can send us a friend / person who will enjoy the stay instead of you. We will also do our best to re-let our chalet / loft. The right of revocation according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply. In case of cancellation of the booking prior to one month before your arrival, we will charge 40% of the total amount. If you postpone or cancel within 30 days or less of your arrival date, or for delayed arrivals or early departures, we charge 100% of the booking amount. The cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled accommodation, is then passed on as a whole or in part. Cancellations can only be made in writing. We recommend insurance protection that will cover the cancellation costs. Place of jurisdiction is Leibnitz, Austria.