Golden Hill Country Chalets & Suites Resort is an exclusive chalet village based on a holistic approach, the only one of its kind in South Styria. The resort is being built sustainably, energy-efficient and according to the building biology standards in the village of St. Nicolai in the “Sausal” Mountains.
The “Harmonious Design” and the “Unique Pleasure Architecture” are our very special way to introduce guests from all over the world to the charms of South Styria. We are seeking to create “Spaces for New Experiences” and to enrapture our guests providing an accommodation for pleasant holidays in harmony with nature. You will be welcomed by Barbara and Andreas Reinisch – your passionate and dedicated hosts.
What is going to be built for you
- 6 chalets and 15 suites: luxury accommodation, including casual “Western Chalets” with paddock and elegant “Romantic Suites”; the exterior grounds will be arranged in the style of an “open air living-room”
- Energy spots: with the help of geomancy experts, we have found energy and power spots, where the guests can replenish their energy whilst enjoying silence and tranquillity
- A romantic natural swimming pond of 600 square metres; a unique facility of its kind in South Styria, providing an extraordinary bathing experience
- A lavender field extending to 6000 square metres for gourmet picnics, weddings and other events, swathed in the beguiling scent of lavender
- A gourmet temple for epicureans and fine food lovers, which can host gourmet dinners and small events of all kinds
- Spa house with herbal sauna, Finish sauna and infrared cabin, AlphaSphere facilities, gym and massage room
- A seminar room furnished in the western style – consciously distinctive …