Carefree vacation in a chalet in Southern Styria
Our Corona safety measures – #safetyfirst
Privatissimum and highest hygienic standards
Vacation in Austria – vacation in a chalet – completely private in your holiday home. Choosing how and where to stay during your holidays has never been so difficult. Especially in times of uncertainty, you need oases of retreat with plenty of space away from big cities, crowds and hustle, shielded from the rest of the world. This is best done in the countryside, surrounded by beautiful nature, in your own chalet with its own private spa, a 15,000 m² park with a 600 m² natural swimming pond and much more.
- Here you can spend your vacation all to yourself. Of course, always in compliance with the current legal regulations and completely healthy.
- As long as all precautionary measures are necessary, we also provide you completely contact-free with the highest hygienic and quality standards!
- The popular gourmet breakfast and Barbara’s Private Dining with the finest culinary delights are served directly into the chalet or according to availability in the Mediterranean garden of the Loft.
- In the wine cellar and fitness cube we have Dyson air purifiers in use, which use a highly efficient HEPA filter to remove 99.95% of harmful particles as small as 0.1 microns from the air
Requirements for your arrival
Antigen Test: Valid for 48 hours
PCR test: Valid for 72 hours
Evidence of vaccination is required.
If you were infected with Corona, you are exempt from testing for six months. Please bring valid proof with you.
- If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered, we ask you to test for Corona every 2 days if you are staying for an extended period of time. The nearest test site is located directly in our community St. Nikolai i.S. Here you can find all addresses and registration possibilities.
If you are arriving from abroad, what do you have to consider?
- Persons entering Austria from abroad have to register online in advance since 15.01.2021 (Pre-Travel Clearance). Information on this and the registration form can be found here. Good News: German guests no longer have to go into quarantine after their journey home.
Green Passport: From probably the end of May, the “Green Passport” for tested, vaccinated or recovered persons will be able to serve as an entry ticket.
NEW: European Travel Insurance: Extension of cancellation coverage also in case of COVID-19 disease despite pandemic status.
Further even more detailed current Corona information for Styria guests can be found here.
Stay healthy and cheerful! We are so looking forward to seeing you!
From the bottom of our hearts – Barbara & Andreas Reinisch