The Rates of the Loft
The rates include a sumptuous gourmet breakfast, private spa and many more Golden Hill Services.
Euro 1.100 per person and night from 3 nights
Euro 950 per person and night from 8 nights
Further useful information
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Minimum occupancy in the Loft: 2 adults
- Full payment required at time of booking.
- Check-in after 3:30 PM Check-out by 10:30 AM. You can use the park with its wellness facilities until 3:00 PM on the day of departure.
- Golden Hill is always in season. We do not charge any bank holiday or seasonal supplements.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms of the Golden Hill Country Chalets & Suites Resort. However, there are cosy outdoor facilities where you can enjoy a cigarette.
- The accommodation prices include the statutory value-added tax and are excl. local taxes.
Cancellation conditions due to COVID-19: more flexibility for your next chalet holiday
Due to COVID-19, we have amended the cancellation conditions until further notice for stays until the 1st of August 2020: If the covid-19 measures are continued, then cancellations are free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. In this case, you can postpone your booking, free of charge, to a new date or you can get a voucher, which can be redeemed without limitation. The cancellation conditions only apply for cancellations, which are directly related to COVID-19.
Regular cancellation conditions:
Bookings are subjected to the general conditions for the hotel business of 2006 with the following difference:
In case of cancellation, you can send us a friend / person who will enjoy the stay instead of you. We will also do our best to re-let your booked chalet / loft. The right of revocation according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply. In case of cancellation of the booking prior to one month before your arrival, we will charge 40% of the total amount. If you postpone or cancel within 30 days or less of your arrival date, or for delayed arrivals or early departures, we charge 100% of the booking amount. The cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled accommodation, is then passed on as a whole or in part. Cancellations can only be made in writing. We recommend insurance protection that will cover the cancellation costs. Place of jurisdiction shall be Leibnitz, Austria.