Golf Holidays in Styria
The natural countryside of South Styria with its charming hills, covered by vines and mixed woodlands, is a splendid backdrop for your round of golf on the green fairways. Starting at the “Golden Hill” Resort in the village of St. Nikolai, it takes only 20 minutes to get to our partner clubs “Murstätten” golf course and “Schloß Frauenthal” golf course.
We have created a special golf packages for you: Golf deluxe @ Golden Hill
There are four other golf courses, set in attractive countryside, within a distance of only 60 kilometres. Enjoy beautiful rounds of golf and many “Golden Moments” during your golf break in Styria.
Golf courses in the local area
- Golden Hill-Partner Golfclub Gut Murstätten (17.5 km)
Set close to the “South Styrian Wine Road”, this golf course will enchant you with its idyllic and tranquil setting. The award-winning international 36-hole “Murstätten” golf course, including woodlands, lakes, creeks and trees, provides an interesting golfing experience and a fabulous nature experience. “The Leading Golfcourse” is for golf enthusiasts who are looking for silence, relaxation and joy in life.
- Golden Hill-Partner Golfclub Schloss Frauenthal (19.5 km)The first 11 holes are in the middle of a beautiful park of oak trees that belong to the castle Frauenthal. The following 7 holes are set on top of the west Styrian rolling hills with magnificent view to the city of Deutschlandsberg and the picturesque area where the famous Schilcher wine comes from. The 4 stars golf course is for golf enthusiasts who are looking for adventure and variety.
- Golfclub Murhof (60km)
An 18-hole course with international spirit! Of all the Austrian golf courses, the Murhof occupies a special position and is one of the few clubs in the country that has built up a reputation internationally and is counted again and again among the most attractive golf courses in Europe.
- Golfclub Erzherzog Johann, Maria Lankowitz (49.5 km)
The “Styrian Prince” is considered as an insider tip in Austria. The golf course impresses in the western Styria with nature experience and perfect place condition! Situated on the edge of a landscape conservation area, high forests, gentle hills, tranquil waterways and countless lakes and ponds form the unique backdrop for 18 fairways of extraordinary fascination.
- Golfclub Gut Freiberg (56 km)
Thanks to its exposed location “Freiberg” is known by all players as an “oasis of silence”. With the castle in the background, a beautiful pond landscape and technically interesting and varied fairways, a round of golf at GC Gut Freiberg is a true experience for every golfer. The Par 72 Champonship course is about 5,950 meters long from the white tees and has five par 3 and five par 5 holes each.
- Traminergolf Klöch (59 km)
Enjoy golf on the 27-hole golf course on the Styrian volcano floor, recharge your batteries between the vineyards and the natural pools and taste the Trotter Trolls in the great outdoors.
Our guests receive a 20% green fee discount in the following golf clubs: