Barbara’s Private Dining
What a pleasure to have the palate spoilt with culinary delights? Barbara, the Landlady, however, loves enchanting her guests with her culinary creations on the occasion of a private dinner. Being a passionate cook, she combines in her dishes local and international recipes, giving them thereby a very personal touch. The intimate atmosphere and the marvellous setting on Golden Hill enhance the pleasures for all senses.
Delights in an intimate atmosphere
Share with your family or your friends an extraordinary feast. Develop new ideas together with your customers or your business partners or widen your horizons discussing philosophical issues with interesting people, whilst enjoying a fine meal around a wooden table.
Indulge yourself in creations of well-known guest chefs, who join us to prepare delightful meals. You may also book a cookery course as team-building event to strengthen the coherence within your team!
Our “Private Dining” offer provides an exclusive dining experience for up to 15 persons in an intimate atmosphere. Private dinners are organised on Thursday upon pre-booking or for groups from 8 persons on upon prior agreement.
6 courses: Euro 85.00 – plus cover charge Euro 4.00
Corresponding local wines: Euro 36.00 or full bodied styrian wines Euro 60.00
10% service charge.
Also available as a coupon!
Our philosophy: Even after the meal – the lightness of being!
Save the date:
On the following dates, there are still a few places available for Barbara’s Private Dining, and again we have great guests to welcome: Coming up on request.
Book your fixed place at the large Golden Hill wooden table – we look forward to seeing you there! There will be a maximum of 15 guests per evening – small, but exquisite – and in any case unique. Upfront payment required when booking. Imagine buying a theatre ticket already covering the entire performance. Similar to the theatre, the dining experience includes six courses of culinary creations, as well as wine accompaniments and small culinary surprises.
Something unexpectedly can always come between… In case of a cancellation up to 3 days before the date you have got the possibility to enjoy the Private Dining experience another time. In the event of your cancellation from 3 days before the event you may send a substitute person or we need to calculate you the entire amount.
Our culinary offers at a glance
- For gourmets: treat yourself to Barbara’s private dinner – a delightful 6 course tasting menu with selected wines in a fine setting
- Join a wine tasting in our Event Wine Cellar
- Enjoy a Candle light Dinner, served from your private chef in the Cottage, in your Chalet or in the Loft. Price: Euro 85,- plus cover charge Euro 4,-. In addition corresponding wines from the Sausal Euro 36,- or our single site wines accompaniment from Euro 60,-. All prices include VAT, plus 10% service charge, at least once Euro 50,-.
- Barbecue in the evening with hearty food, taking place in the Cottage garden, in your Chalet or Loft.
- Indulge yourself in a romantic candlelight dinner in the Rose Pavilion next to natural swimming pond adjacent to the Loft (for up to 4 persons)
- Light delicacies for the little hunger (turnip carpaccio, “Kaiserschmarren”, variously prepared cheese, among other delights)
- … we will be delighted to prepare a gourmet picnic basket for days out: for amazing rides out, for trips on the Harley or on the Vespa, for bicycle tours or for rides on the tractor-drawn wagon.
Barbara – a cook driven by passion
“I love fine food and I go into raptures over delightful creations appealing to all senses. To me a meal is not just food, but an artful composition of finest ingredients of the highest quality, skilfully arranged and transformed into a true visual delight. I am passionate about cooking and I am not only seeking to delight my guests, but to enchant them with my culinary creations.”