Styrian Culinary Feats & Wine Routes
Discover Graz – the capital of culture and culinary delights and follow the 3 main wine routes: South Styrian wine route, Sausaler wine route and Schilcher wine route. All within 3 days.
We have put together a special gourmet trip for you and show you insider tips and favorite places.
— THE SOMETHING SPECIAL —
Discover Top Wineries
As a special highlight, we offer an exclusive wine tasting at the Potzinger family’s winegrower’s house in Ratsch an der Weinstrasse with an overview of the best wines and sparkling wines from the 20 ha estate, garnished with exciting information and background stories about the Styrian wine country from the winegrower and chairman of WeinSteiermark Stefan Potzinger.
All this is included:
- 3 overnight stays including gourmet breakfast and Private Spa in Chalet Goldfuchs or Chalet Silberfuchs with Private Spa
- 600 m² of an idyllic natural swimming pond and 15,000 m² spacious park facilities with fitness cube, sauna cube and wellness oases
- 1 delicious five-course candlelight dinner for two with a bottle of Styrian wine
- 1 three-course menu at “Kogel 3” with a breathtaking view
- 1 “Vinoble” foam bath
- 1 full body massage
Euro 1,450 per person* iin the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs
Other chalets can be booked for an additional charge.
Bookable for 2 up to a maximum of 6 people in one of the Country Chalets.
* Minimum occupancy of 2–3 adults in the Chalet Goldfuchs or Silberfuchs. For more adults please ask for the discounted prices.
— included package services —
The Program in Detail:
- Day 1: Explore the highlights of Graz. Check-in at Golden Hill from 3:30 pm with a welcome drink in our unique wine cellar.
- Day 2: Your Golden Hill host Andreas Reinisch will personally take you on a delightful culinary tour through the Sausaler and South Styrian vineyards (duration approx. 2 hours). Exclusive wine tasting at the Potzinger Winery.
- Day 3: Discover the Schilcher-Wine Route on your own. Jauntily follow the culinary temptations of the “Schilcherland”.